I love vintage enamelware for its rustic durability, bright colors, and crisp whites, so I couldn’t have been more excited I was given this sign a Valentine’s Day gift! “Attention Chat Lunatique” definitely applies around here. Three crazy cats live in our apartment, it’s just that two of them are in human form.
I did this chalk drawing of Ada before the original “cat party” – a cocktail party to celebrate when we moved in 2 1/2 years ago. I decided that my new sign belongs near the entrance to our apartment below the chalkboard.
This week, let’s look at other fantastic enamelware finds for the perfect collection.
1) Green trim seems unique in a world of black and navy, so I love this enamelware baking pan.
2) I’d love to wash fresh summer berries in this navy blue trim enamelware colander with a handle.
3) This cobalt blue trim enamelware dining set contains soup bowl/deep plates, two mugs, a small plate and a covered tureen would be a great set for glamping (glamorous camping).
4) This red trim enamelware basin would be a great fruit bowl or serving dish.
5) Another unique color is the teal edge on these enamelware mixing bowls and saucepan.
6) Finally, it’s easy to imagine this navy blue trim enamelware coffee pot filled with wildflowers.
As mentioned, here’s that chat lunatique – Ada. Can you see the crazy in those eyes?
More Armchair Junking: