Labor Day sadly means the end of summer and a fresh start to school and work. Today, we have some great ideas to brighten up our workspaces to help with the transition.
1) There’s no better way to organize than old school stacking wire trays for inbox/outbox.
2) Tame unruly papers with a whimsical paperweight, such as this brass penguin.
3) Keep your paperwork straight with French office stamps.
4) Add a pop of color with a teal desk lamp.
5) To coordinate with your teal desk lamp, why not a blue pencil sharpener and stapler?
6) You may be stuck indoors, but you’ll always know the weather with a brass thermometer and hygrometer.