Last night, I was thinking about what a bad reputation there is for wicker and rattan furniture (photo by Femina via 79 Ideas). When someone mentions it, my mind automatically goes to pastel patios in Florida, but that doesn’t have to be the case. I love the organic look and feel that it brings indoors and the great aged patina when it’s used outdoors.
1) A pair of modern Frederick Weinberg iron and rattan chairs are great for enjoying some sangria on the patio.
2) Wouldn’t this pair of arch backed rattan chairs look great with some colorful throw pillows?
3) Add this wicker and iron stool to your home bar.
4) One barstool wouldn’t be enough, and these two Arthur Umanoff wicker stools are a great complement!
5) Rest your wine bottle and summer novel on a small Eames wicker side table.
6) While this wicker cabinet may border on a shabby-chic style, it looks like the perfect bar cabinet for a sunporch or deck.