It’s officially summer and more than 90 degrees in Boston and New York this week, and needless to say, all I can think of doing is sitting in front of my fan with a giant dish of ice cream. So, this week we’re rounding up fun vintage finds inspired by everyone’s favorite icy cold sweet treat. Enjoy!
1) Vintage ice cream cups for a casual dessert in the yard!
2) Make your own homemade creates in an ice cream maker.
3) Serve it up with a pretty retro scoop.
4) For a more formal gathering, these are great glass sundae dishes
5) Make the experience special with long-handled sundae spoons.
6) I love this charming vintage ice cream parlor sign!
Bonus – Who doesn’t want a vintage ice cream themed skirt!