While the majority of personal correspondence tends to happen over email these days, there’s a special feeling when you receive a piece of real mail. Whether it’s a wedding invitation or casual note, here’s a collection of our favorite vintage finds to encourage some snail mail.
1) Create a collection of vintage note cards, starting with these bird print cards.
2) A vintage ball point pen is hidden within this silver quill.
3) Practice your calligraphy with a collection of German and Hungarian pen nibs.
4) Your friends and family will love a note sent in a Par Avion envelope.
5) I love this collection of vintage postage stamps – especially of Emily Dickenson and a fox.
6) Finally, seal your letters with a vintage wax embosser.