This past weekend, I took a trip with my mom to Newport, RI and checked out a few vineyards on the nearby Rhode Island Coast Wine Trail. I’ll share some pictures later this week, but in the meantime, I wanted to round up some of my favorite vintage wine glass designs. Enjoy!
1) Simple, cut glass goblets
2) Pretty tulip cup green Depression glass coupes
3) Gold-rimmed vintaged flutes
4) Mid-century silver-striped coupe glasses
5) Etched crystal glasses with a floral pattern
6) Intricate set of claret wine glasses