This spring, I want to start an herb garden! I’ve been scoping out the offerings at the local farmers’ market, and I’m just trying to decide where to keep my plants. Ada loves greens and would chomp them down if within reach, so I’m looking into window boxes or a shelf indoors. I also would like some adorable labels to go with them:
1) These chalkboard painted silver spoons would be perfect for your indoor herb garden.
2) Whimsical pottery markers with adorable veggies.
3) These hanging copper tags can be custom embossed.
4) You won’t lose these blue ceramic vegetable markers under your leafy greens.
5) Recycled silver spoons are pressed with the names of your favorite herbs.
6) These bent wire garden markers would look great lined up along a garden path.
Which of these markers are your favorite? Are you planning to grow anything this summer?