You’ll notice from last week’s Farmhouse Friday post that we’re in serious spring dreaming mode. Today, I’m rounding up unique vintage accents to make any garden seem just a little more magical and otherworldly.
1) This hanging bird feeder would look particularly dreamy nestled in a flowering tree.
2) A collection of old water faucet knobs would make cute stepping stones stuck into a path leading out to a patio.
3) Use a pretty, rustic watering can to add charm to your chores.
4) A green wooden box to carry your potted plants and garden tools.
5) A sweet cast iron mini bird bath for nature watching.
6) And this adorable sleeping hedgehog statue to tuck away in a shady nook under a tree for a unique surprise.
What is your favorite season? What are you looking forward to most as the weather changes? How do you decorate your yard?