Doesn’t light just bring so much to a room? Whether it’s natural light in the morning, or a perfectly placed floor lamp, a warm glow can really pull a space together. This week I’m celebrating almost spring and rounding up some vintage lamps to keep us (and our homes) feeling bright and sunny.
1. The perfect color combo – a vintage alabaster base with a beautiful gray shade.
2. A charming brass, industrial model perfect for a small office.
3. I love the cracked glaze ceramic base – elegant mint color would dress up any living room.
4. What a fun Edison-inspired light – would bring a playful vibe to any library or reading nook!
5. A unique and perfect floor lamp.
6. And if you’re looking for a matched set, try this tasteful pair of hobnail milk glass lamps.
Do you find that a little light changes the whole feel of a room? Post some of your favorite finds in the comments!