In honor of the pottery wheel class I’ve been taking, I thought it’d be fun to round up some of my favorite vintage pottery styles to give myself something to shoot for as I’m learning. Have any of you ever thrown pots on the wheel? I’m finding it much more difficult than I thought it would be, but so much fun! Check out my pottery aspirations below.
1) This studio style pot shows exceptional craftmanship and some beautiful glazing techniques.
2) What a cool, funky shape mug!
3) I just love the shape of a well-crafted pitcher – beautiful green coloring.
4) This stunning, wide rim bowl would look lovely filled with green apples.
5) This pitcher has a perfect farm fresh breakfast feel.
6) These modest pots seem like a great model to shoot for – made even better by the subtle and earthy glaze.